- Responsible for the demand investigation and feasibility analysis of industrial robot control systems.
- Responsible for the overall design of industrial robot control system, build software framework, core module implementation.
- Lead the development team to implement the functional modules of the industrial robot control system.
- Responsible for improving the quality and performance of the control system and responsible for software architecture optimization.
- Lead the team to overcome key technologies and improve team technical skills.
- Experience in design and development of large industrial control software development projects.
- Proficient in C/C++ language, with strong software architecture design capability and software programming ability, deep understanding of design patterns, and flexible application.
- Proficient in industrial fieldbus / industrial Ethernet technology.
- More than two years of Linux operating system development experience; ROS related experience is preferred.
- Familiar with industrial robot control technology is preferred.
- Familiar with codesys is preferred.
- Experience with language compilers and interpreters is preferred; experience with graphics such as OPENGL and DirectX is preferred.