- New Navigation Project with Open Location Platform.
- Bring your Own Map (Scala, Spark, EMR): develop on-boarding tools, develop validations, develop repair tools;
- Legacy Project (PL/SQL, Java): maintain legacy tools, production support - investigate production issues, determine root cause of the problems, communicating with customers, developing fixes when required.
- Proficient in PL/SQL with at least 3 years of working experience;
- Proficient in JAVA with at least 3 years of working experience;
- Proficient in Scala with at least 3 years of working experience;
- Experience is unit testing using scalatest or similar frameworks;
- Exposure to big data processing using Spark;
- Knowledge of AWS, specifically, running spark jobs on EMR;
- Should be willing to work in an AGILE environment;
- Should be well versed with CI/CD and using version systems (like git), code review tools (like gerrit), and build tools (like Jenkins);
- Good verbal/written English skills.
- Nice to have
- Good to have experience in automated deployment;
- Good to have knowledge about logging systems.