This role will be responsible for developing the applications across Retail Banking to promote user experience and value added services. This individual is going to be part of a dynamic team developing state of the art fintech applications. Expect to be challenged in your adaptability and ability to think not only agilely but also practically to drive local & remote teams into the most efficient and value add solutions.
The individual is expected to have extensive software development and delivery experience in fast paced iterative/agile organization.
Design, develop, test, deploy and support applications, frontend focused;
Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver retail banking solutions
Promote adoption of Agile and other productive software engineering practices;
Collaborate with core DevOps and Testing teams to adopt and enhance continuous integration/delivery;
Constantly evaluate external best practices against SDLC process to improve efficiency, quality and maximize process automation.
Drive innovative software engineering practices and architecture design;
Constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of the product and team;.
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch
- Full software development lifecycle experience in a mature CI / CD environment
- Java development experience with 3 years at least
- Application server ( WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat )
- Frameworks (Spring, Spring boot, Cucumber, Camel, Apache CXF, JMS )
- Databases, software algorithms and design patterns
- DevOps toolchain experience ( JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory )
- Service or Microservice architecture ( REST and SOAP)
- TDD, BDD, performance and Security testing for mobile and web
- Build automation tools (Ant, Maven,Gradle ).
- Nice to have
- Banking system development experience
- English: Upper-intermediate