Position: Project Manager (we can offer senior position if there’s good candidate)
We would expect the candidate to have and be aware of the following to carry out their duties:
・ Co-ordinate / co-operate with different parties to achieve the project goals and manage project costs and timelines.
・ Continually improve existing workflow and operational procedure to enhance the overall client servicing quality
・ Thorough testing of survey logic and review surveys from respondent's perspective to enhance respondent experience.
・ Provide value added feedback to clients on the effectiveness of their survey and project parameters.
・ Checking data accuracy with respect to the given DP specs..
・ Demonstrable QC experience in performing quality checks on tabulation, weighting, significance testing, charting.
・ Identifying “bad” records in the data.
・ Verifying various analytical results performed in SPSS &Wincross.
・ Some experience in Open End coding work.
・ Ensure that all internal systems are appropriately updated in a timely manner.
・ Occasional Programming, testing and delivering high quality survey links for the Greater China team
The right candidate is also likely to have
- Some customer facing engagement experience.
- A demonstrable background in online survey design
- Fluent written and verbal Mandarin and English
- Attention to detail in analytical and problem-solving environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A degree in a related discipline or relatable experience
- All usual visas/permissions to work in Shanghai, China