- Selling Premier renewals, SK and back files upgrades for customers in China.
- Liaising with our current subscribers on renewals of maintained subscription via telephone calls (in the first instance), email and face-to-face selling with academics from selected institutions and departments.
- Maximising revenue from this available stream.
- Preparing holding reports and usage report for existing subscribers.
- Preparing Chinese language agreements.
- Liaising with the UK office on trial access, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 3 years of working experience in a fast moving environment in Asia and especially in inside sales.
- Ability to travel.
- Problem solving capabilities and ability to interact with people from different countries.
LANGUAGE, ANALYTICAL SKILLS AND PERSON SPECIFICATI
- ONSHave an eye for details.
- Be well organized with ability to prioritize a varied workload.
- Have a high level of initiative, and experience of providing regular sales reports.
- Be a team player, who is highly motivated to work under own initiative.
- Be fluent in both written and spoken Chinese and English.