We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the ERP upgrade program related local application development and deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs and Micro-services
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Should have experience in Java SSH/SSI/SSM platform and Spring Boot platform.
- Should have experience in My SQL database, profound understanding index, transaction and lock.
- Should have experience in Git and Git work flow.
- Should have experience in SQL performance optimize.
- Should have experience in Linux OS operation.
- Should have experience in popular middleware (e.g. Kafuka, MQ)
- Familiar with CSS3, HTML5 and Responsive Web Design is preferred.
- Familiar with Spring Cloud platform is preferred.
- Familiar with AWS PaaS service is preferred.
- Familiar with Scrum is preferred.
- Familiar with Distributed system is preferred.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Proactive, organized, and able to priorities tasks.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge and understanding.
- Fluent English read and write ability, familiar with listening and speak is preferred.
- Good development practices, and code specifications.
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field （本科）