As part of the deal team, you’ll play an active role in due-diligence, structuring, and financing transactions in technology-enabled sectors, as well as assist in monitoring portfolio companies. You’ll work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment as field workers, with frequent opportunities to interact with the firm’s senior leadership.
- Conduct due diligence, financial modeling, deal negotiations on prospective investments and communicate executive-level insights.
- Research and recommend companies for us to invest in.
- Communicate results and insights with senior leaders (e.g., through live presentations and ongoing analysis/reports).
- Manage end-to-end analytical projects by quickly understanding context and developing structured analysis to reach alignment and provide guidance to senior stakeholders.
- Identify and educate other executives on new, innovative market trends, and recommend high- potential investments.
- Actively monitor the portfolio companies and help on key strategic projects for portfolio companies.
- Post-BA/BS at the top universities, pre-MBA.
- Previous work experience in investment banking, private equity, management consulting firms or similar disciplines at leading tier 1 firms.
- Extensive experience in financial modeling.
- Exceptional strategic, analytical, communication, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Driven, self-starter with a passion for excellence and tolerance for ambiguity and change.
- Deep analytical, research and technical skills.