- In close cooperation with colleagues in Germany, you will analyse customer requirements and create detailed specifications regarding the necessary software and hardware;
- You will integrate the software into the test stand onsite at customer locations and conduct various tests and adjustments to ensure the test stand becomes fully operational;
- You will train our customers to operate the test stands they receive from us;
- You will perform service calls from our customers in China & Japan, and occasionally in other Asian countries as well.
- Successfully completed a university degree in a technical discipline such as electrical or mechanical engineering, mechatronics;
- Very good knowledge of process measuring and control technology and the use of measurement and automation tools;
- Practical experience in the maintenance of electro-technical or electronic installations would be helpful;
- Comprehensive technical understanding of complex systems such as test stands and the ability to quickly learn new procedures in various technical tasks;
- Enthusiasm for the automotive industry and interest for modern mobility concepts;
- Chinese language skills on native level and very good command of Japanese & English;
- Willingness to travel; • Ability to work independently, showing initiative, team spirit and customer focus.
Languages & Skills
- English: Business level English;
- Well verses in Microsoft 365, office network, VPN, firewall, VMware operation.
- No need to be able to install, but needs to know how to apply.