A manager-level resource that will take on the role as SAP Lead for either SCM – SD/MM/PP/ FICO module as part of a global SAP rollout project. This role is a part of the functional team and will work closely with Local Business Users, Local and Global Program Leads and Deployment Team, ensuring defined project deliverables and milestones are met at each stages of the project implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participation in implementation project as a Functional Team Lead, working with other functional leads in both global and local level.
- Management of a team of consultants under SAP SCM – SD/MM/PP/ FICO
- Maintain Business Blueprints, and review the updates
- Conduct workshops with clients, identifying business processes and gaps
- Advice client on business transformation opportunities
- Manage end-to-end solution design and integrity among streams with other Stream Leads. Escalation to Solution Architect where required.
- Create and update agreed list of SAP functional specifications
- Configure, prepare, and perform function unit test on agreed list of SAP Configuration as well as provide defect resolution for functional unit test.
- Manage RICEFW Inventory
- Support development of SAP test scripts for Template
- Review functional specifications
We expect you to have:
- Fluent Japanese and English is a MUST;
- SAP Project experiences
- Experienced Senior / Lead SAP SD/MM/PP/ FICO consultant, with the relevant know-how in the delivery of the design and customizing for SAP SD/MM/PP/ FICO module
- SAP end-to-end project implementation experiences (at least 3 cycles), preferably with global project experience
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Excellent client facing & communication ability, with extensive experience in managing client requirement & expectation.
- Able to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders
- Confident, proactive, corporately presentable, flexible to work under dynamic working environment.
- An appreciation for sophisticated subject matter as well as a high degree of solution and service orientation