DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft and suggest business strategies and planning of Onitsuka Tiger China based on Global HQ, Onitsuka Tiger Company.
- Analyse financial data provided by Accounting Team, grasping business issues through close communications with business functions in Onitsuka Tiger China and identifying business situations and
- Ensuring the strategies or directions are implemented or executed in Onitsuka Tiger China.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in business strategy in FMCG industries, fashion industries preferred, or consulting firm working with those industries.
- Cross-functional project management skill or experience on a global basis.
- Solid strategic thinking and Data analytics skill
- Business driven mindset
- Written and verbal skills in English (Business level is mandatory)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and constructive with a range of stakeholders to drive positive change.