Native level of Mandarin & Business level of English speaking "Senior Scientific Writer (for healthcare sector)" in Malaysia
Candidate may be started in China first while waiting for their work VISA approval and eventually the candidate will be relocated to Malaysia.
· Prepares, literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets, and Manuscripts (complex) working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc.
· Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of the above-mentioned results to meet customer expectations.
· Prioritizes multiple projects of up to two brands at any given time. Acquires feedback from customers and implements customer management tactics.
· Aligns with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
· Follows company specifications for documentation, templates etc. Follows and supervises clinical trial achievements for assigned projects.
· Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
· Trains new joiners, fellow colleagues as and when required. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
M.Sc./M.Pharm with 6 years of clinical research, or PhD / MBBS / equivalent with 4 years of clinical experience, or MD with 2 years Clinical Research experience
Medical writing experience with a good understanding of industry work processes for publications. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English & Chinese Mandarin (Professional Level). This is a pre-requisite, language requirement
Pls notice below before you apply.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. If necessary, JAC Shanghai may share your CV with JAC Malaysia team. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.