Human Resource for shared-services, Business level of English & Native level of Mandarin speaker required in Malaysia.
Candidate may be started in China first while waiting for their work VISA approval and eventually the candidate will be relocated to Malaysia.
Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Mobility (人力招聘和调动，培训)
· Ensure data quality and data integrity for all the processes.
· Accountable for complete permanent recruitment process from requisition management, candidate sourcing, selection process, offer management, pre-hiring activities, satisfaction survey, onboarding till probation management. Ensure quality deliveries via internal team resources or agencies.
· Design and deliver of learning & development frameworks and programs for the service recipients. Perform learning needs analysis and assist to develop program and policies i.e. talent development program, learning contents, learning catalogues etc.
· Support succession planning for the service recipients though managing succession planning cycle, maintaining succession talent list, administering talent deployment and tracking talent progress.
· Provides comprehensive services for all types of inter-country people movement (secondment, delegation, business trips, domestic relocation, repatriation, etc.). Research home and host country regulations (taxation, immigration, foreign exchange, customs, etc.) and coordinate all related activities to ensure smooth transition while in compliance with legal legislation.
Payroll, Compensation & Benefits and Labor Relations & Law （薪酬与福利管理实务，劳动关系管理）
· Manage full payroll portfolio (either in-house or via vendors) accurately, timely and in compliance with statutory requirements, business policies and company guidelines. Responsible for payroll issues resolutions, data analysis, payroll accounting activities, payroll taxation and legislation administration.
· Manage the time and attendance processes for office and production workers, including the maintenance of time system configurations, time settings such as public holiday calendar maintenance, work schedules arrangements, time calculation rules etc.
· Design and deliver of compensation and benefits frameworks and programs for the service recipients. Perform competitive analysis of compensation & benefits and assist to develop compensation & benefits program and policies i.e.) employee assistance program, health benefits program, pension program etc.
· Manage full cycle of salary review management i.e.) compensation survey, salary benchmarking, salary budget allocation, annual salary review cycle exercise and application of annual salary review budgets.
· Understand relevant legislation relating to relevant staff consultation and labor laws and manage employment related templates and policies.
· Develop expertise in International labour and social standards and support relevant internal/external audit analysis and reporting.
· Relevant tertiary qualifications
· Strong processing skills and analytical abilities
· Service mindset with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
· Related HR working experiences in any HR functions.
· Experience in using SAP will be added advantages
1.负责公司人才招聘计划, 人才挖掘, 引进工作, 完成招聘指标；
Pls notice below before you apply.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. If necessary, JAC Shanghai may share your CV with JAC Malaysia team. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.